The summit offers regional pension investors and international fund managers and consultants an environment for focused discussion of the key new drivers shaping institutional asset allocations.
The 19th annual European Pensions & Investments Summit is the ultimate meeting point, bringing elite buyers and sellers together. As an invitation-only event taking place behind closed doors, the summit offers regional pension investors and international fund managers and consultants an intimate environment for focused discussion of the key new drivers shaping institutional asset allocations.
A result of ongoing dialogue with your peers, the summit agenda is aligned with the most relevant market developments. Key topics for last year's event included:
- Understanding the Present to Forecast the Future -Examining the current political and economic landscape to reveal and take advantage of future market trends
- From Theory to Practice – Pursuing investments that meet the pensions SRI criteria to contribute to social impact while delivering sufficient yield
- Special Opps – Utilising alternative strategies to attain innovative assets in a constantly changing market
- ALMed and Ready – Successfully identifying financial risks to support smart investments and enable sound decisions
- Performance Scouting – Canvassing global opportunities to source sustained portfolio profitability
- In for the Long Haul – Exploring investment opportunities in illiquid assets to support long term investment strategy
Fairmont Le Montreux Palace
Av. Claude-Nobs 2,