Gathering of experts across the globe who advise Russian & CIS HNWIs & UHNWIs.
The Fifth Annual Russian Wealth Advisor Forum returns to Zurich, Switzerland in January 2019 at a time when the private wealth world is at a crossroads. Exchange of information and regulation on the one hand need to be balanced with a person’s right to privacy and confidentiality on the other.
Russian clients have never been more international with families frequently having ties – through residence, birth, marriage or investment- to multiple countries and multiple systems of law. At the same time, compliance burden and AML regulations make it increasingly harder for honest tax-paying Russian businessmen to keep their money and investments abroad. Good advice has never been more crucial!
The Forum presents an unparalleled opportunity to find solutions to your clients problems, to exchange knowledge and to create and renew an international network of colleagues and business contacts.
Key wealth management topics in 2019 will include:
- The wind of change: what to expect in 2019. Politics, economics, Russian law, compliance, tax transparency, attacks on offshore world
- Compliant tax structuring for private and corporate clients
- CRS & AEOI: practical considerations
- Hi-Tek: blockchain for the trusts industry, cyber-security, digital estate, etc.
- Single – and multi-offices trends and challenges
- Trusts in the 21st century
- Offshore world: what is next?
- Art and private clients: legal aspects
- Tax residency and citizenship planning: home and away
Zürich Marriott Hotel
Neumühlequai 42, 8006 Zürich