The Crypto Valley Week is the opportunity to experience a vibrant blockchain ecosystem and the unique Crypto Valley spirit.
The Crypto Valley Week is a series of high-level blockchain events designed to showcase the Swiss blockchain ecosystem as one of the leading Blockchain innovation and investment eco-systems in the world.
At a wide range of events with the Crypto Valley Conference as the highlight, decentralized, inspiring and lateral thinking researchers, startup founders, entrepreneurs, academics, politicians, developers, crypto enthusiasts and corporates come together.
- Swiss Blockchain Hackathon with over 200 hackers, startups, global corporates and academic partners (June 21st – 23th, TrustSquare, Zurich)
- Bitcoin-Meetup: Andreas M. Antonopoulos, one of the world’s foremost bitcoin and open blockchain experts, speaking on programmable money (June 24th, Volkshaus, Zurich)
- Crypto Valley Conference: The 2nd edition of the largest event in the Valley is coming up with two and a half days of in-depth discussions on the current state and future of blockchain technology (June 24th – 26th, Freiruum Event Hall, Zählerweg 5/7, Zug)
- Cool kids on the Blockchain: Graduation party for the startups who participated in the CV Labs Incubation Program and unofficial afterparty of the Crypto Valley Week (June 24th, CV Labs, Zug)
- Swiss Blockchain Investor Day is a matchmaking event where blockchain startups pitch to find experienced investors and supporters (June 26th)